Quick Links / News
NCIS Chair: Keep Crop Insurance Working
With farm income at the lowest levels in nearly a decade and more severe weather likely on the horizon, crop insurance must remain affordable to producers of all sizes across the country, said Mike Day, chairman of the National Crop Insurance Services. (Link to NCIS full story here)
New RCIS revenue coverages for Spring 2017
RCIS is introducing new supplemental revenue protection coverages, offering simpler options at a higher level of revenue protection. Easy to understand, and requries no extra reporting work for policyholders.
Meet with an RCIS agent to finalize your operation's risk management insurance plan and discuss coverages to insure your risk of potential revenue loss this growing season.
RCIS salutes Veterans
Join RCIS in salute of the men and women who have served and continue to serve and protect the country we love. RCIS, and parent company, Zurich North America, actively support the hiring of U.S. veterans.
RCIS A.M. Best upgrades ratings of Rural Community Insurance Company
A.M. Best news release
Stop by and see us–
· KNID Agrifest – January 2017 | Enid, Oklahoma
· Delaware Ag Week – January 2017 | Harrington, Delaware
· Virginia Farm Show – January 2017 | Fishersville, Virginia
· Mid-Atlantic Fruit and Vegetable Growers Convention – February, 2017 | Hershey, Pennsylvania
· Southern Farm Show – February 1-3, 2007 | Raleigh, North Carolina
· National Farm Machinery Show – February 15-18, 2017 | Louisville, Kentucky