Quick Links / News
Celebrate National Ag Day
Today we celebrate and thank all who play a part in supporting an industry that is responsible for providing some of the necessities of life: food, fiber, clothing and shelter.
American farmers are working harder than ever…and it shows. Today, each American farmer feeds more than 144 people. And the need for food produced in the United States is dramatic. Agriculture is this nation's #1 export and vitally important in sustaining a healthy economy.
Of course, it's not just the farmer who makes our food possible. Throughout the entire agriculture industry, all the way to the grocery store, there are vital links in a chain that brings food to Americans and millions of people abroad. Frankly, it's easy to take agriculture for granted in America, given our abundance. We are unbelievably fortunate, but that doesn't mean we don't have an obligation to recognize how that abundance is made possible.
This March 21, National Ag Day. Join us to reflect - and be grateful for - American agriculture!
RCIS Policyholder Andy Bensend Recognized by ASA
The American Soybean Association (ASA) congratulates the regional winners of the 2016 Conservation Legacy Awards.....More
NCIS Chair: Keep Crop Insurance Working
With farm income at the lowest levels in nearly a decade and more severe weather likely on the horizon, crop insurance must remain affordable to producers of all sizes across the country, said Mike Day, chairman of the National Crop Insurance Services. (Link to NCIS full story here)
New RCIS revenue coverages for Spring 2017
RCIS is introducing new supplemental revenue protection coverages, offering simpler options at a higher level of revenue protection. Easy to understand, and requires no extra reporting work for policyholders.
Meet with an RCIS agent to finalize your operation's risk management insurance plan and discuss coverages to insure your risk of potential revenue loss this growing season.
RCIS salutes Veterans
Join RCIS in salute of the men and women who have served and continue to serve and protect the country we love. RCIS, and parent company, Zurich North America, actively support the hiring of U.S. veterans.
RCIS A.M. Best upgrades ratings of Rural Community Insurance Company
A.M. Best news release
· National Ag Day - March 21, 2017 | USA
· PIA of North Dakota Annual Convention - April 30-May 2, 2017 | Minot, ND
· Oklahoma State FFA Convention - May 2-3, 2017 | Oklahoma City, OK
· PIA of Nebraska & Iowa Annual Convention - June 6-7, 2017 | Nebraska City, NE
· Independent Farm Insurance Agents of IL Annual Meeting - June 8 - 9, 2017 | Bloomington, IL
· Maryland Commodity Classic - July 27, 2017 | Queen Anne’s County 4-H Park, Maryland
· Farmfest - August 1-3, 2017 | Redwood Falls, MN
· Ag Progress Days - August 15-17, 2017 | Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
· Pro Farmer Midwest Crop Tour - August 21-24, 2017 | Midwest USA
· Independent Insurance Agents of Iowa Annual Convention - September 13-14, 2017 | Altoona, IA
· Farm Science Review - September 19-21, 2017 | London, OH
· Independent Insurance Agents of South Dakota Annual Convention - October 1-3, 2017 | Sioux Falls, SD
· Independent Insurance Agents of Nebraska Annual Convention - October 11-13, 2017 | Lincoln, NE
· AgriBank Insurance Conference - October 23-25, 2017 | Milwaukee, WI
· Delaware Ag Week - January 8-11, 2018 | Harrington, DE
· KNID Agrifest - January 12-13, 2018 | Enid, OK
· Virginia Farm Show - January 17-19, 2018 | Fishersville, VA
· Kansas Association of Insurance Agents – Rural & Small Agents Conference - January 24-26, 2018 |
· Mid-Atlantic Fruit and Vegetable Growers Convention - January 30 - February 1, 2018 | Hershey, PA
· Southern Farm Show - January 31 - February 2, 2018 | Raleigh, NC
· Ag Expo and the Pacific Northwest Farm Forum - February 6-8, 2018 | Spokane, WA
· National Farm Machinery Show - February 14-17, 2018 | Louisville, KY, WA