Careers at RCIS
RCIS has immediate openings for qualified candidates. We’re looking for high caliber, customer-oriented people who want to put their skills and abilities to work for one of the largest crop insurance providers in the country.
• Based in Anoka, Minn., RCIS has four regional service offices in Anoka; Winston-Salem, N.C.; Sioux Falls, S.D.; and Fresno, California.
• Career opportunities include: claims, underwriting, accounting, training, technology, sales and service.
• Our team includes approximately 1,400 team members – including about 950 adjusters.
Find out more about our team member benefits. Since RCIS is a Zurich North America company, our team memebers are eligible for Zurich North America's benefits package.
Please check the RCIS job openings often on the Zurich external careers site. If you are interested in employment with RCIS but don't see a position posted in your area, we invite you to take a few minutes to create or modify your profile and specify your preferred working criteria for future openings matching your interests.
Highlighted Job: Crop Adjuster
Join one of the leaders in the crop insurance industry as a Crop Adjuster. This is a great opportunity to serve the agricultural community.
As a Crop Adjuster with RCIS, your primary job duties include:
· Complete field inspections and related responsibilities such as reading maps and aerial photos, measuring field and storage bins, and discussing findings of crop loss with farmers.
· Perform fact finding regarding crop damage; record information and transmit loss information to accurately determine potential damages.
· Provide excellent service to our customers – both agents and policyholders (farmers).
· Utilize company software to electronically transmit claims information directly from the field to RCIS to ensure claims are processed quickly and accurately.
· Follow regulatory and company rules, policies and procedures.
Benefits of being a Crop Adjuster with RCIS include:
· Work outdoors
· Dress casually – wear jeans to work every day!
· Work with state-of-the-art technology
· Work independently; crop adjusters office out of their homes
· Classroom and on-the-job training provided
· Part-time and Full-time positions are benefits eligible
· Opportunity to earn Overtime and Travel Incentive pay (based on business need)
· Opportunity to travel & work nationally on a voluntary basis
· Career Opportunities – the knowledge and experience gained as a crop adjuster provide opportunity to advance into other positions with RCIS such as claims management, field service/sales, and training